Friday, April 1, 2011

John E. Pagels Talent show!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Today I emceed the John E. Pagels Elementary School Talent Show in West Haven with Logan. I opened the show by speaking and singing a song. During the show, there was one little girl who forgot her words while singing on stage and she ran off crying. Of course I went back to be sure she was okay. She really opened up to me after I shared a story of how I ran off stage one time after forgetting my answer to a question on stage at a pageant. I encouraged her to have the confidence to go back on that stage to face her fears and to perform again. After a few minutes of pulling herself back together, she wiped her tears, and did just that! When she came back on Logan and I went on stage to sing with her because we could tell she was still very nervous. She did such a beautiful job and we were so proud of her!

All of the performers were wonderful. Thank you Mikayla, CT’s Rising Star Petite, for inviting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment