Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to CT- What an amazing week



Sunday August 29, 2010

This morning I went to go see the march of the ducks at the Peabody Hotel. Apparently every morning at 11am, ducks that live in a pent house suite come down the elevator and strut down the red carpet and into the water fountain in the lobby of the hotel! It was so cute!

Our next stop was the airport. Our flight was at 2:00pm and we landed back in Connecticut a bit before 5pm.

This trip went by like the blink of an eye. I am sad it is over, but the memories I have from this week will last a lifetime. Thank you to everyone who made this experience extra special :)

On one of the first nights of preliminaries I was sitting in the audience and I looked around. For some reason it hit me at that very moment that I was sitting next to the Miss America Contestants. Not only was I sitting next to them, I was one of them. I am living my dream and I feel so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment