Friday, August 13, 2010

Haiti supplies and First ballroom dance lesson!

Monday, August 9, 2010

This morning I went to Dr. Leygett’s office in New Britain to pick up some medical supplies he offered to donate to the orphanage in Haiti. I will be bringing the supplies with me when I go in September… Thank you!


This evening I had my first dance lesson at Arthur Murray’s dance studio! I will be dancing for the MADD “Dancing with the Stars” event that will be held in October at Mohegan Sun. My dance partner is Ikar and he is teaching me the tango and rumba! He is very talented and so much fun! I have never really done any ballroom dancing before, so it is very new to me! I can’t wait for my next lesson to begin our choreography for our dances!



Aug 9: 62 miles
Total: 2,822 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment