Monday, August 30, 2010

Children's Hospital Visit/ Rock Cats Game!


Tuesday August 17 2010.

This morning I went to visit Connecticut Children’s hospital. I am beginning a tradition to go visit the children at the hospital once a month. I went around to each of the out-patient clinics and met many new friends! I also got to spend time with Scott Organic. What a great morning :)

Tonight was Connecticut Outstanding Teen Day at the Rock Cats game in New Britian to suuport Logan and her quest to raise money for the children’s hospital. Surprisingly, this was my first Rock Cats game, and I absolutely love baseball! Many from the Miss Connecticut family came to support the cause, so it was nice to enjoy the evening with everyone. Logan threw out the first pitch to begin the game. During the seventh inning stretch, I sang “God Bless America.” I also got to sign many baseballs, posters, and game tickets. I will definitely be coming to another game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URKoCodSFPw - hear me sing!




Aug 17: 52 miles
Total Mi: 3074 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment