Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thursday November 25th

Happy Thanksgiving!! This morning I went to the annual Thanksgiving Day Game in Bristol! I walked around the field during their parade prior to the game and flipped the coin to determine which of the two town rivals, Bristol Eastern or Bristol Central High School, began with the game ball. The High School I graduated from won the game and “took home the bell.” Congratulations!




I was able to spend this evening with my family, which was a perfect way to spend my Thanksgiving.


If I were to begin my “Thankful” list, I am pretty sure that it would fill the capacity of the blog site. However, I have to say that I am so thankful for my life, filled with the endless opportunities to accomplish my goals and live my dream. I am thankful for the tangible entities I have in my life- seeing how others live in underdeveloped countries. Especially, I have a greater appreciation of having the basic living necessities; and most importantly I am thankful for the people in my life- my friends, family, and supporters who have believed in me and followed along thus far on my life journey. I am one lucky girl.

Total: 7,406.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment