Thursday, December 23, 2010

Miss America Send-Off Celebration!

Sunday December 19, 2010

Today was my send-off celebration for Miss America!

I am very thankful for having the most amazing send-off organized by my Hartford County/ Rocky Hill family. What a great surprise to see all of my Rocky Hill/Hartford County sisters performing in the opening number and speaking throughout the evening. I was honored to have Sharalynn and Kate emcee the event; they truly made it extra special! I was proud to show my Miss America wardrobe and perform my talent to an audience filled with the most important people in my life. I could not have made this journey alone… the love, support, and guidance I have received along the way means more than I can even write in words. Thank you for helping to make my dreams come true.

MISS AMERICA HERE I COME!!!






Total miles: 9,012.5

No comments:

Post a Comment