Thursday, December 23, 2010

Little/ Miss Litchfield County Pageant!

Saturday, December 11th

This afternoon I went to the Little Miss Litchfield County Pageant to support all of my little friends! When I spoke to the audience filled with friends and family members, I personally thanked parents for getting their daughters involved with the Miss America Organization at a young age. The self-confidence I have developed and my overall growth as a result of this program is incredible and I will use the tools that I have gained from this program for the rest of my life. The Miss America Organization empowers young women to be the best that they can be and it surrounds these young girls with positive role models. The overall talent on the stage this afternoon was unbelievable! I was so proud of each and every one of them for having the courage to walk on the stage.



Congratulations to Tara Shaye Lynch - Junior Miss Litchfield County!

Hailey Auburn - Little Miss Litchfield County

Tonight was the Miss Litchfield County Pageant. It was a wonderful production! Congratulations to our new titleholders who will be competition for my title in June!!

Tiffany George -Miss Litchfield County 2011

Jaine'Coann LeFebvre - Litchfield County Outstanding Teen



Total: 8,146.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment