Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photo Shoot with Catherine Fiehn/ Book Signing/ Miss Watertown

Saturday, November 27th

This morning I went to Milford, CT to see our amazing, official Miss Connecticut photographer, Catherine Fiehn. We went to a nearby historical society home to shoot a holiday photo. The site of the rustic home with a simple wreath on the door presented a perfect Connecticut scene. Thank you Catherine for the fun shoot and for going out of your way to make holiday cards!

On the way home, my mom and I stopped at Barnes and Noble in the Westfarms Mall to see my friend Catherine Gibson at her book signing. Cathy wrote the children’s book, “Through Sophie’s Eyes” – teaching how to spell in sign language and inspiring children to be kind to one another and to believe in themselves. I stayed for a while, helping to promote her wonderful book. It is definitely a great Christmas gift for a young child!



Tonight was the Miss Watertown- Pageant. I was unable to attend, but congratulations to…

Miss Westbury’s Outstanding Teen: Nicole Nemense (My roommate this past year at Miss CT!)

1st Runner up ~ Cassandra Cogan

Winner Miss Greater Watertown ~ Marissa Ranalli



Total: 7,512.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment