Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Supporting Miss CT USA and Miss Greater North Haven


Sunday, December 5th

Today I went to show my support at the Miss Connecticut USA pageant in Farmington. I had many friends who competed: Acacia Courtney, Juli Bradley, Marissa Barnard, Karen Link, and Marie-Lynn Piscatelli- all previously have competed for Miss Connecticut/ Outstanding Teen America. Congratulations to all of my friends who made the top ten, Acacia for making the top 5, and Marie-Lynn as first runner up!



Tonight I went to the Miss Greater North Haven Pageant. It was nice to visit with everyone and to see the wonderful production!

Congratulations to…

Miss Greater North Haven 2011 - Ashley Membrino

Miss Greater North Haven's Outstanding Teen 2011 - Danielle Trusch

Miss Greater Hamden's Outstanding Teen 2011 - Brianna Smail

Miss Quinnipiac Valley's Outstanding Teen 2011 - Alexa Farrell



Total: 8,028.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment