Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bel-Air Nursing Home and signing at the O.A.R. concert!


Friday, July 23, 2010

This morning I went to Bel-Air Manor Nursing home and Rehab Center in Newington. They had a special event health fair going on today where a few different businesses came for people to see. I had a great time visiting all of the residents, putting on a small show, and signing autographs. One man was so excited to meet me and get a signed picture- the staff said he hadn’t been out of his room or talked that much since he had been there. One man asked me to guess his age- he was 99! (and still looking great I must add). I had such a great time with everybody.



Tonight I went to the Comcast Theater in Hartford, CT to do a meet and greet/ signing before the O.A.R. concert. I was very excited to be there..it was such a great time!


July 23: 57 miles
Total to date: 1668 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment