Sunday, July 11, 2010

Old Home Day Parade and Sail Fest!



Saturday, July 10, 2010
Today I went to East Hampton, CT for the annual Old Home Day parade and special events. Even though it rained for a bit, the community stayed to enjoy the entire parade and all of the festivites. It was just that great! The entire Old Home Day's committee was so much fun to spend time with. I was honored to be a part of their annual celebration!

This evening I went to Sail Fest in New London, CT. My wonderful friends from Grossman’s Seafood reserved a table of eight for us to enjoy a delicious lobster dinner on the pier as well as watch the wonderful fireworks display. We all had so much fun! I was able to socialize with everyjone at the event and meet many new friends. Thank you Sean, Christian and their families for the great evening!
We are all looking forward to Operation Lobster Fest next weekend at Grossmans Seafood!!!

July 10, 2010: 179.8
Total: 935.7 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment