Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visit to Natalie, Press Conference at Grossman's, and Special Olympic Nationals Send-Off!






Friday July 16, 2010
Today was an eventful day!

This morning I visited the wonderful Natalie, a Miss Connecticut sponsor, at Ragtime Boutique in Watertown. She let me try on many dresses in her store to use for upcoming appearances. Thank you Natalie!

This afternoon I went to Groton for a press conference for Operation Lobster Dinner. It was great to see everybody from Grossman’s Seafood again; they are all working so hard to put this event together. Everybody is very excited for Sunday!

This evening Logan and I went to the send-off dinner for the Special Olympic athletes heading to the national games in Nebraska. The event was held at the Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport and we had the opportunity to emcee the program and introduce all of the athletes. I had the most amazing time meeting everybody. They were all very excited to see us there, but I think I was even more thrilled and honored to be part of this special event. Go Team Connecticut!!!

July 16 Miles: 189.1
Total: 1,240.4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment