Sunday, July 4, 2010

Miss Connecticut 2010! June 26, 2010



On June 26, 2010 I was crowned Miss Connecticut 2010! As my name was called and as Sharalynn placed the crown on my head the feeling that came over me is indescribable. I had only envisioned this moment in my dreams… and now it was reality. I have to say I am still in disbelief!!

I feel so lucky to be a part of the Miss America Organization; it really has shaped who I have become today. Also, I am honored to have the opportunity to represent the beautiful state of Connecticut. I appreciate all of the love, support, encouragement, and positive feedback I have received from so many incredible people and I hope to make everybody proud this year.

Thank you to everybody who made the pageant possible this year… it wouldn’t have went on without you all. Also, thank you to the contestants, who I consider my very closest friends, for making this experience so enjoyable. I love you all! Thank you to all my friends, family, and supporters- you are the best.

I am very excited to begin my journey as Miss Connecticut this year. I look forward to taking advantage of each opportunity that comes my way. Please follow along on my daily activities- you all have helped to make this possible and I want to share my experience of a lifetime with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new career! I hope you have much success I too should have a good year I just started my own company and sales are just starting to take off.

    ReplyDelete