Sunday, July 25, 2010

Visiting JD and Katie Boyd!

Tuesday July 20, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010

On Tuesday I took a ride up to Norwich to visit Antenna Salon. JD did my hair and gave me many products to use on my hair. Thank you JD!

Afterwards, Luis, Stanley, Gail, and I went out to dinner. It was great to catch up with everybody!

On Thursday, I went to Wellesley, Massachusetts to see Katie Boyd. We worked out for about two hours while she showed me my workout plan to begin my training for Miss America. She is now the official Miss Connecticut trainer! Thank you so much Katie!!!

Right after leaving Katie’s Miss Fit Club, I went back to Norwich to get a manicure and pedicure at Antenna Salon. Carol did such a great job! Thank you for everything!

What great sponsors Miss Connecticut Organization has! I am very lucky ☺


239 miles
Total 1611 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment