Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Colonials Game/ Pumpkin Festival/ Jocks VS Cops!

Saturday, October 16th, 2010
Today was a very busy day, with three appearances one right after the other.
First I went to the Hartford Colonials Game! Again, I had such a great time! I celebrated before the game at "Fan-Fest" and I even got to hand off the game ball this time! Despite the cold, it was a great day for a football game!



























My next stop was the Pumpkin Festival in Forestville. The children paraded down the street in costume and a line of dogs in costume followed along too! There were so many creative pumpkin designs made by a wide range of age groups and different companies in the area. It was a great time to socialize with people that I knew from town and also to meet many new friends! I love the fall season!






And finally my evening ended with the Jocks VS Cops game at Muzzy Field in Bristol. ESPN played against the Bristol Police Department in an intense game of flag football to raise money for the Bristol Boys and Girls Club- an organization I have been close to since a very young age. Before the game I played a little football of my own with Allen. There was a band for entertainment prior to the game and a wonderful band called Amely for the halftime show. The Bristol Eastern cheerleaders were there to cheer on the Jocks and the Bristol Central Cheerleaders supported the cops. I sang the anthem before the game. What an exciting event, and for such a great cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment