Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Miss America Wardrobe from Crowning Touch!

Today I went with Marla, Tom, and my mom to the Crowning Touch in New Bedford, MA to pick out my Miss America wardrobe!! I can't say much, but it is BEAUTIFUL!! I got my talent gown, my evening gown, a walk-on gown, and my interview dress there!! Maria Neves and her assistant Raquel made the day so special and made me feel truly ready to step on that Miss America stage ... Thank you so much for sponsoring the Miss Connecticut Organization!

I HIGHLY recommend going there for any interview apparel, evening gowns, or dresses you made need... she has a huge selection and a price range to fit any budget! She will make you look and feel like a million dollars! Please support our state sponsor who does so much for us!



Tonight I had a dance lesson with Ilkar at Arthur Murray's! The show is this week.. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment