Thursday, October 21, 2010

Western New England: Thank you



Tuesday, October 19th 2010

Today at school I met with my favorite Professor and great friend, Brenda Garton, along with another one of my other great Professors, Brian Zelasko, to go shopping at the Western New England College bookstore to get some new WNEC attire! I really cannot speak more highly of my college. Those who I have met there and the skills I have learned in such a short period of time have helped me to become who I am today. The opportunities I have received and continue to receive are innumerable and have made such a huge impact on my life. I truly appreciate the constant support, especially now on my journey as Miss Connecticut. Professor Garton and her family, along with the president of my school, Dr. Caprio are even coming to support me at Miss America in Las Vegas!! Isn't that amazing!?

Next Tuesday (October 26th) I will have a presentation at my school at 4:30 to speak about my platform and share my videos that I have created in Cambodia and Haiti. It will be also be a celebration for Miss America. Everyone is welcome- on and off campus! Come see my beautiful school!

Western New England College, thank you for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment