Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dr. Franco visits Connecticut!


Sunday, October 2

Tonight I went to West Hartford to hear Dr. Franco speak at my friend, Erin's church. Dr. Franco is a dear friend of mine and the CEO of the Christian Haitian Outreach Orphanage that I visit in Haiti. He has been in Connecticut for the week to visit! I absolutely love to hear him speak about his life story.. growing up in an orphanage and being adopted by Mother Workman (the woman who established the orphanage) who helped him to follow his dreams to become a doctor. I could listen to his story a million times -it is so inspirational and leads all who listen to believe they can overcome any circumstance to accomplish goals in life.
Dr. Franco and the Haitian Orphanage hold a big place in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment