Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Musante Shoes/ Grossman's Seafood/ Dining with Stan and Luis

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Today I met Gail in New London to go to a few places. Our first stop was to meet Mallory Musante. Mallory contacted me because she is a new designer of a beautiful line of shoes. She hand-crafts these shoes. She gave me a pair to wear and share with people that I meet to help get her designs known to the public. They are very unique and beautiful! Her website is: http://mallorymusanteshoes.com/blog/... If you’re interested in a pair of Mallory’s shoes, let me know! She is very hard-working, talented and she is a very genuine person...















Our next stop was to visit our friends at Grossman’s Seafood! I had promised Thomas that I would come visit and sign a picture that we had taken during the Operation Lobster Dinner. It was so great to see Sean, Thomas, and the rest of the crew! Grossman’s Seafood even made a donation for me toward my charities and Miss America. Thank you for your constant support! I know that I will remain great friends with everyone at Grossmans!
For general knowledge, Grossman’s is beginning to cater events- please contact them if you want delicious Seafood!





Before heading home, Gail and I had the pleasure of going to dinner with Stan and Luis! As usual, we enjoyed each other’s company. It was a full day of visiting many great friends- both old and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment