Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NBC Health and Wellness Fair







Sunday, October 17th 2010

Today Logan and I went to the NBC health and Wellness Fair at the Hartford Convention Center. From 12-2:00 we did a Meet & Greet signing autographs with the news anchors. Then we were able to walk around and see all of the exhibits.. I even got a massage! At 3:00 I was a contestant in the Minute to Win It competition! There were three different tasks to choose from... one person had to try to stack five apples in the minute, two others had to pull out two tissue boxes worth of tissues in the minute, and I got the best task of all (HAHA!)... I had to put vaseline on my nose and pick up as many cotton balls as I could, run across the room in my 5-inch heels and drop the cotton balls into a bowl. In order to get them off my nose I had to shake my head rapidly (and remind you, I had my crown on!). .. Honestly it must have been a very funny sight to watch! I'm always up for a fun competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment