Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sound Check/Anthem at BEHS Football Game!

Friday, October 8, 2010

This afternoon, I went to Rentschler Field in East Hartford for a sound check for the Hartford Colonials Game tomorrow. The stadium is huge and very beautiful! I met many who work behind the scenes to keep the team going and the games running smoothly.


This evening I was asked to sing at Bristol Eastern High School, the high school I graduated from, at their very first night time football game at the school. They rented big, bright lights that lit up the entire field and Mayor Ward flipped the coin to begin the game after I finished the national anthem. There was a huge crowd of students, parents, faculty, alumni, and Bristol fans. I had lot of fun staying to watch the game!




No comments:

Post a Comment