Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Comedy Show Fundraiser for Miss America!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

WHAT A SUCCESS!

Ashley Hayden, Miss Apple Valley
Riki and Meg
My amazing grandpa!!

Gail, my wonderful business manager!



I have to start off by saying… Thank you, thank you, thank you! And that goes to every single person who was there tonight to support my benefit comedy show to raise funds for my journey to Miss America. Over 150 tickets were sold and we raised over $3,000! Thank you to Rick Carino, Pat Oates, and Darren Rivera- three comedians who donated their time to make this event possible. Thank you to Nuchie’s Restaurant, those who donated raffles, my grandparents, Linda Lubrico, and my parents who helped to put this entire event together. Even more than the money raised, seeing the faces everyone who was there to support my dream meant the most. Thank you!!


Pat Oates and Rick Carino!
My mom, grandma and grandpa!
My dad!!
Grandma and Linda Lubrico!

No comments:

Post a Comment