Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joner is visiting CT! Charity Challenge: Bowl-A-Rama

Sunday, October 24
On a personal note, this morning I was able to spend some time with my good friend from Haiti, Joner, while he is here visiting Connecticut! My dad, friend John, TJ, and I had a great time showing him some fun things to do in America!

Joner and I


My dad and I!


Later this afternoon, I went to an event that my friend and Gold's gym class instructor, Carol, put on. It was a Bowl-A-Thon Charity Challenge to benefit the Bristol Boys and Girls Club. We all had fun bowling, especially because it was for such a great cause! The Boys and Girls Club has been a big part of my life since I was a little girl. It is great that Gold’s Gym shows such support for our community!

Carol and II won!!
My mom and I bowling!
My gym buddy John

Miles 10/24: 8mi
Total: 5796.2 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment