Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ragtime Boutique/ Libero Jewelers Fundraiser!

Thank you!

Thursday November 11, 2010

This afternoon I went to see Natalie and Mary Jane at Ragtime in Watertown to go pick up two dresses that Natalie is giving to me! They are both absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to wear them! Natalie has always been there for me and many other girls that I know. Please, go in to see what new dresses she has in her store- she has something for any age and occasion that may be coming up!






This evening I drove to North Haven to go to Libero Jeweler’s for a Miss Connecticut Organization Fundraiser. 15% of all sales went to benefit our scholarship fund. It was so nice to see everyone from the board of directors, Mrs. Amerone, Linda Lubrico, my mom, and Diana LaRoe there to support the event. Thank you to Luis and Stanley who bought me a Hershey Kiss necklace. I didn’t know it was Christmas (hehe :)). And a special thank you to Libero Jewelers for their generosity to our program.


Total 11/11/10: 112mi

Total: 6792.5

No comments:

Post a Comment