Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Don Baker/ Haylee's first birthday/St. Anthony's with the Children's Chorus!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This morning I was privileged to have an interview preparation session with the well known and extremely intelligent, Don Baker. I really enjoyed listening to everything he had to say; he is an extremely engaging speaker. He offered some very helpful tips to keep in mind while preparing for Miss America.

After leaving Glastonbury, I stopped by to wish the beautiful Haylee Brooke a Happy First Birthday. Haylee is my local business manager (and great friend)- Tracy Patton's, daughter and she is adorable! At the celebration I was also able to see many of my pageant friends that I haven’t seen in a very long time!




This evening I went to St. Anthony’s Church in Bristol for a rehearsal for their Annual Showcase of the Stars Christmas show. I was able to sing a few songs with the children’s chorus. They were all so excited to have me there, just as I was to be there. I am looking forward to the show on December 4th!



Total Miles: 6,918.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment