Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Special Olympics Bowling/ Miss Naugatuck Valley Pageant!


Saturday, September 30

I spent the entire day today in Bristol at Spare Time Bowling Alley for the Special Olympics bowling tournament! I arrived at 8am and met my cousins Albert and Jenna who came to volunteer as well. I was in charge of the opening ceremony- getting everyone excited for the day! I also sang the national anthem. While the athletes bowled, I walked around to each lane cheering everyone on! It was obvious that everyone was having so much fun! The smiles on their faces and their loud cheers for one another while I handed out the awards, made my entire day. At noon we repeated the entire opening ceremony and tournament over again with new athletes from different towns.







Tonight was the Miss Naugatuck Valley Pageant! They put on a great show! Congratulations to the New Miss Naugatuck Valley 2011- Krystie Lynn Seese and Miss Naugatuck Valley's Outstanding Teen Michaela Cavallaro! Everyone did a wonderful job!

Michaela-Naugatuck's new Teen winner!
Krystie Seese- the new Miss Naugatuck Valley!
My great friend Kirsten and I, Miss Naugatuck Valley 2010
Ashley and I: Teen 1st runner up!
Tara and I: Our annual Picture!

Miles Oct 30: 60
Total: 6,337.2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment