Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JD appointment and dance lesson

Wednesday Sept 15 2010

Today I had an appointment with JD! He always goes out of his way to make my time spent at Antenna Salon very special. He first did my hair- it came out great! I told him of how it took over 6 hours of pain to take out all of the braids the kids in Haiti put in my hair. After my hair was done today my head felt so much better! Jd made arrangements for me to go across the street to Prime Restaurant for lunch- It was delicious and they didn’t even allow me to pay! Then I headed back to Antenna to get a pedicure and my nails painted. What a fun day at the salon! Thank you so much JD!

After I left Norwich I headed right to Glastonbury to Arthur Murrays for my dance lesson with Ilkar. At our lesson today, a camera crew from Mohegan Sun came to record us! It was a little bit of added pressure, especially not knowing the dances too well- but it made it even more exciting! We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment