Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rockville Fest and the Renaissance Faire!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

This morning/ afternoon I went to “Rockville Fest” in Rockville, CT. There was a car show, vendors, and entertainment for all of those who came to enjoy the event. The weather made the day even more perfect!




Saw Janet Peckinpaugh again! She is running for Congress, and she is very nice!

Grand Opening of Antonio's Restaurant! Such a sweet and hard-working family... The pizza looks delicious!


I had the opportunity to meet Jason McCoy- Mayor of Vernon!

After the festival, Gail and I headed to the Renaissance Faire in Hebron, CT. I had never been to a Renaissance Faire before, so I was in for a surprise! It was a day full of entertainment- with many shows and the workers who walked around stayed in character the entire time! They all made me feel so welcome and included me as part of their shows- My favorite was the jousting at the end of the day. I even got to sit with the King and Queen!

Learning how to throw an ax!!

Hanging out with some beautiful princesses :)


Princess Tea Party!

With the Pope!
For anyone who has not experienced a Renaissance faire before, I highly recommend it! This one, in Hebron is still going on for a few more weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment